Thursday, July 9, 2009

Desperate Mom at Trader Joe's

I was at Trader's the other day with my crew. I ran into a Mom I know. I immediately noticed the blue crocs she was wearing as they didn't seem to fit her. And her son was bare foot. Classic desperate Mom...


They had just gotten back from a week's vacation in Hawaii (poor desperate mom, right?) the night before. Her other son was sick and had been to the doctor already that morning. She had already made 3 (or was it 5) trips to and from the house when she arrived at TJ's to restock their post vacation empty fridge and pantry... only to find she had forgotten her shoes. She was not going back home and she needed groceries. But TDM's are resourceful in their desperation. She just wore her son's crocs and he cruised the store barefoot. Diana, way to represent! Loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment